In this edition, we present “The Nature of Chemistry”, a concept that encompasses the best functional and active ingredients, both natural and synthetic.
Come to know our solutions of natural origin
In Quimidroga we emphasize the formulation of cosmetics with high percentages of renewable origin. To this end, we include in our catalogue several ingredients, both active and functional, by the new market requirements, according to ISO 16128, Cosmos or Ecocert.
Discover what’s new in our assets catalogue
We update ourselves to offer the most effective cosmetic active ingredients. Some ingredients that we will highlight are:
- Potent antioxidants, such as ferulic acid (natural or synthetic), vitamin C derivatives (L-Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, and Ethyl Ascorbic Acid), and natural Vitamin E (D-Alpha-Tocopherol and Mixed-Tocopherols)
- Hyaluronic Acid, from those with the lowest molecular weight (3,000 Da) to those with the highest molecular weight, even with the possibility of selecting customised molecular weights. There is also a cationic hyaluronic which better resists rinsing with water and conditions the hair, and the reticulated hyaluronic (Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer).
- Natural Alpha Bisabolol, with an efficacy superior to synthetic, the same name INCI and with certifications of natural cosmetics. Farnesol free.
- Skin whiteners such as kojic acid and stabilized derivative Whitegen, which are increasingly used under the influence of J-Beauty and K-Beauty.
- Glycacid ECO is an innovative ingredient of natural origin that increases the permeability of connective tissue, facilitating the intradermal penetration of other active ingredients.
- MC Zyme, a combination of proteolytic enzymes to be used as an enzymatic peel.
- Ganother, a natural extract of an oriental mushroom that contributes to the prevention of hair loss, the thickening of hair and the improvement of folliculitis.
- And many others: Coenzyme Q10, amino acids, ingredients with cold-heat effect, anti-cellulite, etc.
We will introduce you to the best functional ingredients…
Whether natural or synthetic, they are essential to bringing innovation to the world of cosmetics. Some ingredients that we are going to highlight are:
- Matrifuse™ S-1 Dispersant: a pigment dispersant that allows the development of photo protectors with high percentages of zinc oxide.
- Carbopol® Style 2.0 Polymer: is the optimal solution for capillary fixation gels. Carbopol® Style 2.0 Polymer forms fully transparent gels and also contributes to improved product hold.
- Oilkemia™ 5S Polymer: after the successful launch at Cosmetorium 2018 of this oil thickener, we present new applications of the product.
- Beauté by Roquette® ST 118: a thickener that allows for unique textures.
- Beauté by Roquette® ST 720: a film-forming agent with anti-pollution and anti-transfer properties of pigments.
- Beauté by Roquette® PO 500: a polyol that acts as a moisturizer, regulator of microbiota and effective in the treatment of acne.
- Beautymol IL: a natural emollient alternative to silicones in skincare and hair care.
- Beautyquat RC: is a cationic emulsifier for cold and hot processes with conditioning activity and enhancer of preservatives.
… and the new surfactants for skin and hair cleansing
To develop the best hygiene cosmetics, Quimidroga markets several alternative surfactants to sulphates:
- Decyl Glucoside
- Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate
- Sodium Cocoamphoacetate
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate
- Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate
- Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate
Besides, we offer you the Beautycare range of amphoacetates, obtained from trendy fatty acids:
- Sodium arganamphoacetate
- Sodium babassuamphoacetate
- Sodium cocoabutteramphoacetate
- Sodium cottonseedamphoacetate
- Sodium sheabutteramphoacetate
- Sodium mangoamphoacetate
- Sodium olivamphoacetate
- Sodium ricebranamphoacetate
- Sodium sweetalmondamphoacetate
- Sodium sesamphoacetate
- Sodium sunflowerseedamphoacetate
The technicians of our represented Lubrizol, Roquette and BC will be present in our stand. We invite you to get to know our proposals first hand.
We look forward to seeing you at Stand 282.
To make an appointment, you can send your request through this contact form: