Experts recommend a fiber intake of 27-45 g/day, depending on the population group concerned, well above what the population usually eats in general. Furthermore, the ingested fiber must be both soluble and insoluble, in the appropriate proportion.
It is often difficult to meet these recommendations, so fiber-enriched products are a good option.
At Quimidroga, we offer Nutriose®, a soluble fiber produced by Roquette, which in addition to the fiber enrichment capability, has the following characteristics and possibilities:
- Fiber enrichment
- Sugar reduction
- Fat reduction
- Gut health by acting as a prebiotic, enhancing the growth of specific gut microbiota for a diversified gut.
- Weight control through calorie reduction.
- Sustained energy release through slow and prolonged fermentation in the colon.
- Control of glycaemia through the reduction of sugar – total or partial substitution.
- Non-GMO and gluten-free; Kosher and Halal-certified.
- No impact on product sensory profile – it offers a neutral taste with no sweetness.
- Transparent in solution.
- Good solubility—it dissolves quickly, even at low temperature.
- It does not add viscosity.
- Long shelf life and process stability – no fiber loss, it remains stable even at low pH and during heat treatments.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
We invite you to visit the website of Roquette and attend the webinar that will be held next April 9, 2020.